Open the Mobile myRSC® app or point your browser to: https//mobile/myrsc.com.
The first page that loads is the login screen. Use the same username and password that you use to log in to the full myRSC® website.
NOTE: The mobile site is optimized to work on Safari on an iOS, the default Android Browser, or Chrome on Android 4.x. If you are using an older browser, you will automatically be redirected to the classic myRSC® site.
THE HOME PAGE
Once you log in, you are on the Home page. This page lists all available options you have on the mobile site:
- View Accounts: View the balance and details of your Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA), or Qualified Transportation Plan (QTP). You may have one or more of these accounts available to you depending on your company’s benefit package.
- Card Activity: View card transactions and details
- Personal Information: View or edit your personal information
- Manage Subscriptions: Change the emails and notifications sent by myRSC®
- Logout: Logs you out of your account
- Home and Help: Home brings you back to this screen and Help provides contact information regarding your benefits
- SnapClaim™: Integrated SnapClaim™ technology lets you file claims on the spot using your smartphone camera.
When you select the View Accounts option, the page displays only the benefits for which you are subscribed. (Your display may look very different than the screen shot pictured here.) Select the benefit you wish to view to see unresolved transactions, benefit summary data, and details of claims and reimbursements.
The Card Activity page gives you the option to view the transaction details or account details of your debit card.
Selecting View Transaction Detail takes you to the Transaction Overview page. Select the month and year for the card activity you want to view. Only the transaction from the month and year you choose will be displayed. Clicking on a particular transaction lets you see the details of the card swipe.
Selecting View Account Detail lists all cardholders on your plan. You can then select the person’s name and see the account details associated with the card. You also have the option of blocking a card.